Monday, November 25, 2013

WAITING FOR PAOLO TO MAKE ME A PRINCESS

 I dunno if any of you have seen this before, but I saw this and I shredded tears of joy.


                (it's probably old news to all of you, but seriously how fucking accurate is this?!)


current moods:

 someone go make me something to eat
wait, but i'm fat 
mom, i don't want to go outside. i'm too ugly
i'm not bluffing, madonna's on steroids. 


...HIT ME BABEH ONE MORE TYME.
why did brian griffin die on us


i don't want to do homework
that guy in one of my classes is insanely hot
^*drools*
y'all can kiss my ass
jk come over here and give me a big hug
dylan obrien should propose to be already
nom nom nom nom nom nom
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex
sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
foooooooooooooooooooood
mofo
how do you all even bear with me?


kisses.


No comments:

Post a Comment