Thursday, November 21, 2013

QUEEN SYDNEY


First of all, it's almost the best day of the week:

franco friday.

IF I WERE QUEEN:

I. James Franco would rule next to me um because look at that face. Adorable screams from it.

II. School would start around 1:00 PM and will end promptly at 6:30. 

III. You can wear whatever you want at school, but if it's a little too much, you will wear a sign that has an arrow pointing to you reading "SKANK ALERT." 

IV. There will be no such thing as homecoming queen. Because there is only one queen, and that's me. Sorry.

V. (I know this is kind of typical) but once a week, a selected group of girls would get to go on a trip to any mall they want, go to any store they want, and they can take anything they want. For free. It would be kind of like that movie The Purge. Except it won't have all the creepy/gory parts.

this actually creeped me out the entire time I made it.

VI. All of the cutest boys will be sent up to my mansion to come have a mandatory "conference" with me.

VII. Teachers will only be hired if they are sympathetic and understanding. If they say they are and I get complaints they are to be fired immediately. 

VIII. Cheaters will be banished to a remote, deserted island where they would have to fight to survive. They asked for it...

IX. It's ok if you take something from someone, but if you take something from me, you will be sent to the dungeon. 

X. Group projects will be outlawed. 

XI. Disney Channel would have a "Throwback Thursday" where they would just play old Disney shows all day. Popcorn and sour patch kids will be delivered to every house.

XII. If a girl is seen with a ridiculously stupid-looking bun on the top of her head, it is to be chopped off immediately.  And I quote the great Jenna Marbles:

Preach.

And lastly:

XIII. On my birthday, all of the kind citizens will bake me a gigantic cake. Don't worry, I'll supply everything needed. The whole day will be dedicated to everyone eating cake and having fun and giving presents to one another. It would just be a fucking happy day. Almost as good as Christmas.

 Ya that's it. 

*mwah*

No comments:

Post a Comment