Friday, November 15, 2013

I WAS RIGHT

 Juliet did in fact have big breasts. And all the boys in 0 period English can admit it.

 We get that you have such luminous bosoms. We didn't need to actually see them to get that, you little slut.

  What I did notice while watching a segment of the movie today was that Shakespeare never really made a scene where Romeo actually snuck into our girl Juliet's room. You know, the night of intimate actions. If he did right a scene for it, this is probably how it would go:

 INTERPRETATION OF THE BEDROOM SCENE (What Shakespeare failed to add):
by Sydney Tody
(it's even written in ionic pentameter for you. Ya, I'm that good)

Romeo: Oh see the light that does reach from her room.
              I feel excitement spread through a prick.
              Give heed! There stands my lady by her broom

Juliet: With thy stick, I am to show of work. Ick.
           It's my lord! Come Romeo up the wall!
           He thinks it's me, oh come up fast and quick! 
           Oh do be careful my husband, Don't fall.
           But hurry, for methinks I'll lose my wit!

Romeo: I cometh thou fair sun, and here so I am.
             Your cleavage so full, I cannot look away. 
             Fine thy shall look bereft of these mere cloths, damn. I liked the way this line sounded, it doesn't really work..
             Come wife, hold me. I do wish I could stay. 
             I feel alive, dancing with pants full of ants.

Juliet: We shalt need no more talk! OFF WITH THY PANTS! 

Continue play. lol sex.







No need for an applause, I just want to be the one to say I told you so.   
             
           
            
              

No comments:

Post a Comment