Tuesday, November 12, 2013

IT'S NOVEMBER 12TH AND I COULD CARE LESS

I leave school at lunch.

I would rather wear sweatshirts and jeans every day.

I think Romeo is sexy.

I hate Freshmen boys.

I kinda hate all the boys at my school. Especially this one... ugh my brain is exploding with rage just thinking about him.

Lacrosse is the sexiest sport a boy can play *teen wolf problems*

If you smell good, I am 85% more attracted to you.

I hate crying with eye make-up on.

MOM I'M FEELING A LITTLE SICK. CAN YA TAKE ME TO THE DOCTOR?



All I want to do right now is lay on my bed, cry, and listen to sad music.

PIPE THE FUCK DOWN.

When I see this one boy: womanizer woman woman nizer your a womanizer oh.

I think that boys are just jealous of Romeo because he's more linguistic and can seduce a woman better than they ever could.

Take a few notes, boys.

"I'd like it if you'd stay."

Yeah, I guess that you both make a cute couple. So y'all go have a good time as I cry in my room and shove my face with cookies.

I don't belieeeeevvvveeeeee in true love.

Sue me.

^^lol I dunno.

Romeo & Juliet is the most unrealistic story ever. But every time I read it, a glimmer of hope shoots through me.

"DAMN. I wish I was your lover."

But I can kinda see why you don't like me.

Sometimes I just don't like me too.









It's November 12th and I can care less.




No comments:

Post a Comment