Monday, November 4, 2013

UM, BECAUSE CATS

 All I want for Christmas...
                                       
                     *reaches for Mariah Carey note*

iiiiiiiiiii-iiiiis....

a cat.

 I just want a fluffy kitty to love right now. I would prefer a kitten so that it can sit on my lap and keep me warm and entertain me and all dat.

 The reason that i think that I want a cat so much right now is probably because school is fucking stressful and annoying and I just want something to come home to and that would curl up next to me and watch Girl Code on my computer with me. This is what boyfriends are for, but it's not like I'm getting THAT any time soon. 

 I mean, cats.



 awe babiez.

 If I do ever get a buddy, it will have to be a girl so the conversation wouldn't get awkward due to the fact that there is a dick in the room. I kind of want to name my new furry baby "Meeka" (Meeks for short) or maybe even "Mako". I'm not quite sure about Mako though, because there is a girl on the varsity softball team that is called Mako, and I'm pretty sure that she isn't even aware of my existence. I would kinda feel weird if she thinks some random person named a cat after her. Ya feel me? 

 So if anybody has a lil kitty that they don't want anymore (highly unlikely) just send it to me. Por favor, I'll take very good care of it. It can eat Mini Wheats with me in the morning, and we can watch Teen Wolf, and read some good books, and drink some green tea, and we can talk about boys together, and it can stay in my back pack at school, and I can secretly feed it some cheese-its during notes, and we can slack off in Yearbook together, and we can talk PLL, and idk what other reasons of reassurance to you need, bitch. 

 Sorry, it's just a sad, sad world that needs more kittens. 



  *cries*

No comments:

Post a Comment