Friday, January 24, 2014

FEELING SENSUAL

A request from a demanding empress.

 YOU. Take that smile of your face. Stop pretending that the world revolves around you for a second. I want you to look at me. Not just a brief glance. I want you to look at me curiously. I want you to wonder, "Who is she?" "Wow, she is so beautiful." "I wish I knew her."

 I want you to take me aside after class and I want you to introduce yourself to me. I want to tell you my name, and I want to see the corners of your lips curl up in your cute smile. 

 I want you to buy me Flaming Hot Cheetos and I want to rant to you about how impossible it is for me to eat them. And I'd like it if you'd laugh at me for being cliché or even take my side in the argument. 

 I want to go on an awkward first date with you and see a cheesy Romantic Comedy and have dinner at the Ruby's and watch the ice skaters from the window that overlooks the ice rink. I want to share french fries with you. I want you to walk me up to my door look me straight into my eyes and kiss me with your soft, pouting lips. 

 I want to have a moment where we are both so caught up into kissing that I rip off your shirt and trace my fingers down the creases of your V-line as you suck my neck. We both will know that it would leave a hickey, but we wouldn't care. When my hands reach just below the hem of your jeans, I'll run my fingers up your abs as you whisper how much you love me in my ear. And then I'd kiss you on your god damn face and run my fingers through your sun-bleached hair.

 I want you to introduce me to your friends and casually put your tan arm around my shoulders. I want you to kiss my cheek at the most random times. Or when you'd see me walking you'd run up from behind and slide your fingers into mine interlacing each other. 

 I want you to buy me flowers.

 I want you to whisper love words into my ear as when we are cuddling because we'd be such an immature bunch. And your blue eyes would sparkle after every syllable. And I would giggle like a stupid girl as dumb as that sounds.

 I want you to be mine. 

 "The problem with love is that you can love whoever you want. But so can they."

No comments:

Post a Comment